All children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 are entitled to Universal Free School Meals.
For children in Key Stage 2 who are not entitled to Free School Meals, meals are charged at £2.10 per day.
How to pay for a school meal
The correct money should be placed in an envelope with:
- your child’s name
Place the envelope in one of the secure letter boxes located around school or in the main entrance.Please pay for school meals on a Monday. This allows us to process payments in a timely manner and helps us all keep track of what is owed.
Dinner Money Change
We will send you a text to collect dinner money change. Change must be collected in person from the office.
For changes to lunchtime arrangements
If you wish to change your child’s lunchtime arrangements, we require a minimum of two weeks’ notice and a form must be collected from the School Office and completed beforehand. This ensures that enough school meals are ordered and paid for.
Free School Meals
If you’re on benefits, your child may be entitled to free school meals no matter what year they are in which could save you over £400 per year per child.
You are entitled to free school meals if you receive any of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- income-based Job Seeker's Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit with an annual income of less than £16,190, provided they are not receiving Working Tax Credit
- the ‘Guaranteed’ element of the State Pension Credit
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Universal Credit, if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
- if your child is eligible for free school meals, they’ll continue to receive them until they move to a new stage of school, such as from primary into secondary school
Please note: People receiving Working Tax Credit, regardless of their income level, do not qualify.
For information on Free School Meals in Leeds, please use the Leeds City Council link below :
Lunchtimes are different for each key stage :
Monday - Thursday
12.00 - 12.45 pm Reception, Year 1 & Year 2
12.15 - 1.00 pm Year 3, Year 4
12.30 - 1.15 pm Year 5, Year 6
Lunchtime on Fridays are different to the rest of the week.
Children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 are provided with a packed lunch.
Children in Year 3, Year 4, Year 5 and Year 6 need to order a packed lunch for Friday if required.
All children should be collected from their classrooms at 12.10 pm
A polite reminder about appointments during lunchtimes
If your child does have to attend an unavoidable appointment during the day and please let the class teacher know as well as informing the office.
If this appointment is during the lunchtime period, please collect your child at either the start of their lunch or at the end to avoid disruption during this busy period and to ensure they are registered correctly during the lunchtime period.
If you require any further information, please speak to a member of staff in the School Office.
Please download the three week rolling menu below for details of the lunchtime choices :