Good attendance means...
being at school at least 98% of the time or 186-190 days.
What can we do to support your child's good attendance?
- Ensure your child's school is a happy and safe place.
- Keep you up-to-date about your child's attendance.
- Helping you and your child with any attendance problems.
What can you do to support your child's good attendance?
- Do not take holidays in term time.
- Arrange medical and dental appointments outside of school hours where possible.
- Let us know straight away, if you need support with your child's attendance.
- PVPA Attendance Policy(211 KB)